Sunday 6 November 2011

Latest Update

Member of The Approved Carpet Cleaners Association. No. 0011

T: 01263 833424 M: 07876 497897


I've been very busy since our last blog with our commercial customers. Several restaraunt chairs and exclusive rooms at one of Norfolks top hotels and a large gym in our local town of North Walsham. As part of our services I also provide short term staff cover for those smaller offices that like to keep it all in house rather than involving a national contract company. Even your office cleaner needs a holiday or can fall ill so we are happy to provide staff cover as necessary. Next week two end of tenancy cleans, more hotel work some new customers and some regulars.

I am also happy to say booking for the winter are on the increase since last year so we encourage all who need our services before Christmas to book early now. We still have offers on our website offer page for the festive season.

Trust us with you world
On a personal note had the pleasure of my grandaughter this week and today it's the annual family firework display, will be great to all get together as I have not seen my brother or his family properly since before the summer. Jacket potatoes supplied by my mum & dad.

However you enjoy your display be safe.

Simon Demmen

ARENA CLEANING SERVICES

Email - Contact Us - Facebook - Twitter