Thursday 6 October 2011

Away Day

Arena Cleaning Services

Decided to take a couple of days off and head to Nottingham. Taking a refresher course with the venerable Mr Bolton at Cleansmart, I like to sharpen my skills and keep up to date. The course is on Friday so I decided to go up a day early and have the Airflex Turbo upgraded to latest Storm specification, link. For those interested in the technical aspect, the Storm has only two vac motors but these together are more efficient  and powerful than the tripple vac Turbo. This together with a rather clever pump out system and remote operation for the vacs, pump and pump out offer me considerable time saving opportunities when working at distance from the machine. Leaving the machine this left me at a loose end so I decided to catch up with my cinema viewing, just have not had time lately. Found the showcase just across the road using Google on my phone (clever things these mobiles) so booked in for Tinker Taylor Soldier Spy and the The Debt. Amazingly if I had taken a dog with me it would of made two of us, otherwise I was on my own! Really enjoyed both movies and as long as you are not expecting a Bourne or Bond movie they are worth taking the time. Staying overnight at a Hotel in West Bridgford. It's near Trent Bridge cricket ground and only 4 miles away. I also found The test Match Hotel which served a good steak and is within walking distance. Looking forward to getting back to Norfolk despite the A17/A52 and trying out my upgraded kit.

Simon Demmen
Arena Cleaning Services



1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.