Thursday 19 April 2012

Our Latest Training





T: 01263 833424 M: 07876497897


Following on from our recent training course over in Nottingham with Derek Bolton at Cleansmart, we are heading over to Acle and our local Prochem supplier Hugh Crane for a days training at their facility on South Walsham Road. Whilst I have been cleaning carpets for over 20 years and operating Arena Cleaning Services since 1993, I believe it's still important I keep up to date with improvements in both technique and cleaning chemical advances. It is also an opportunity to meet others in our industry which can be more instructive than the actual course. It's one thing I am most proud of, carpet cleaners do tend to get on well and help out when needed, agreed we are in competition but that does not mean we can not get along. The course is fully booked so I'm looking forward to good day out.


Be good to your carpets and kind to your upholstery.


Simon Demmen
Arena Cleaning Services
Our Website
Contact Us